Saturday, October 10, 2015

Summer Update

 I don't know where to start! Summer was really busy. I think I will start at the county fair.

I bought the dairy goat above in April. I absolutely love her and fell in love with the dairy goat breed.

                         We showed two Saanens, my Alpine, a Mini-Nubian, and a Fainting goat. We didn't show any sheep this year, but we showed poultry as well. By the time we finished the local 4-h show, we had tons of fun! I recieved overall Champion Dairy goat showman, my two dairy goats received champion and reserve in the 4-h dairy goat show, and my sister's fainting goat received chamion dairy goat buck.


 My grandparents and my cousin visited in July. We had a ton of fun!

Autumn riding Texas.


  These kittens were born in May, they all have been adopted out into great homes!
The pond area in the summer when the chicory is in full bloom. 


This hen hatched hatched and raised turkey poults (yes, you read this correctly) for the second consecutive year!!

                    PS. My adorable nephew arrived on October 6th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...