Sunday, November 2, 2014

Crust-less Butternut Pie Recipe




            If you remember the squash post from a month or two ago, then you will remember that I harvested lots of squash. So I have baked squash, used it in ice cream (Yes, it actually tasted amazing!) and crust-less pie. I am sharing with you my crust-less pie recipe today! I am guessing that you could substitute the butternut squash with acorn squash or canned pumpkin as well.

Crust-less Butternut Pie:
     2 cups butternut squash
     1/2 cup honey
     3 eggs
     1 tsp cinnamon
     1/2 tsp ground cloves
     1/8 tsp cardamom
     1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
     1/8 tsp allspice

          1.   Blend all the ingredients together.
          2. Cook the "pie" in nine inch pie pan at 350F for 30 minutes or 400F for 20 minutes.

       



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...