Sunday, November 2, 2014

I Finally Caught It!!!! (On camera) & Update!

             
            I know I have not blogged in two weeks! I love looking at other peoples blogs, and  how they can blog almost every day! I am just blogging here and there, but hope to start (almost) daily blogging. So bear with me as I try to make this a semi-regular blog!

     Now, to the title! I finally was able to whip out my camera and take some pictures of this (cute) kitty that hangs around to barnyard area. The cat is very skittish, but is brave enough to come visit the Odyssey, who lives in the garage.
           The kitties are saying hi to each other!


Look at that cute face! I love long haired cats!


There is the cat again, with the corral panels obstructing the view.

  I have LOTS of recipes and stories that were meant to be on the blog an long time ago, but I will try to be in a posting frenzy and write more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...