Sunday, December 14, 2014

Long Farm update

           



                Ok! You caught me, I haven't written a post in almost a month!!

  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Mine was wonderful with the family and with food!

             We had apple pie with a crumbled brown sugar crust, among other wonderful fares. 

        

         On another day I tried out a vegetable spaghetti maker called the veggetti which was bought at CVS, but I saw it at Walmart and it looks like you could buy it at: http://www.buyveggetti.com 
I used it to turn zucchini into spaghetti strands and whipped up one of their recipes with Parmesan Alfredo sauce. Just as long as there is enough cheese in my zucchini spaghetti, it tastes amazing.
Yummy alfredo sauce with zucchini noodles.

The spaghetti maker in work.


On another note Marshmallow, one of the adult ewes, had a baby ram last week. His name is very traditional, Spotty.  

Those bug eyes are so adorable!!

          I started making short goat leads in a variety of colors. I am thinking about selling them, but am not quite sure yet. 
Blue and black lead on Milkshake.

Newbie, modeling oh so wonderfully in this shot (and staying still long enough!)

         I will post a recipe of hot apple cider soon, so keep posted!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...